Your Course Instructor will be an experienced subject-matter expert with extensive experience in training many of the largest Australian and International organisations and Government Departments.
While ENDORSE does offer “off the shelf” courses, we specialise in tailoring Business Writing Courses specifically to your organisation’s individual requirements. Senior Instructors build and design these courses by conducting straightforward and interactive Q & A sessions with your stakeholder/s.
After we design a course outline to your specifications, we then tailor the content of the course to meet your exact business needs. We make the process simple and seamless for our customers, whilst ensuring the course matches the needs of your team/s.
We understand that time is critical in successful organisations so we ensure that this initial process only takes 1-2 meetings/phone conferences, whilst still ensuring the highest quality, customised training solution.
We design and deliver Business Writing Courses for:
- Any professionals looking to improve their written communication skills
- Teams with specific business writing requirements
- Junior and Senior staff
Subjects/Topics in our Business Writing Courses are listed, but not limited to, below:
- Understanding the major functions of business writing
- How to clarify your aims
- Preparing to write
- Setting clear objectives
- Building logical structure
- Connecting with the reader
- How to establish and build rapport
- Considering your audience
- Getting your key messages across
- How to keep your readers reading
- How much Information to include
- Using plain English
- Knowing the subject
- Anticipating questions
- Choose the appropriate writing style
- Getting layout and presentation right
- Formal writing vs informal writing
- Choosing the correct tone
- How to draft, edit and proofread
- How sentences work
- Constructing readable, clear sentences
- Paragraphing effectively
- Punctuation methods
- How to use bullets and numbering
- Summaries and signposting
- Spelling strategies
- Using appropriate and non-discriminatory language
- Being consistent
- Guidelines for letters and emails
- Email do's and don'ts
- Leaving a positive last impression.
For ENDORSE to design and deliver a Business Writing Course for your team, contact your Account Manager or email@example.com