Your Course Instructor will be an experienced subject-matter expert with extensive experience in training many of the largest Australian and International organisations and Government Departments.
ENDORSE offers 2 x different approaches to Project Management Training:
1) For certification and industry-standard Project Management courses, we engage our authorised Instructors/Partners to deliver authorised courses such as Agile, PRINCE2 and PMBOK. We ensure that your students are managed A-Z through their certification journey, providing individual student support whilst being placed on hand-picked industry courses to ensure quality and success.
2) If your organisation is seeking Project Management training specific to your internal environment or internal projects, we recommend a tailored solution. To achieve this, ENDORSE will bring a Senior Project Management Instructor to meet with you to prospectively build a course customised to the exact needs of your staff and/or your organisation.
We believe that training solutions specifically designed for your own environment generally ensure a more effective and productive solution. Our Instructors build and design these courses by conducting straightforward and interactive Q & A sessions with your stakeholder/s.
After we design a course outline to your specifications, we then tailor the content of the course to meet your exact business needs. We make the process simple and seamless for our customers, whilst ensuring the course matches the needs of your team/s.
We understand that time is critical in successful organisations so we ensure that this initial process only takes 1-2 meetings/phone conferences, whilst still ensuring the highest quality, customised training solution.
We design and deliver Project Management Courses for:
- Professional Project Managers
- Team Members learning to Project Manage within their roles
- Company-wide audiences
Subjects/Topics in our Project Management Courses are listed, but not limited to, below:
- Understanding/creating project navigation systems
- Understanding project management processes
- Identifying deliverables and approvals
- Understanding and implementing project management standards
- Understanding your project
- Creating governance
- Gaining sponsorship and business ownership
- Partnering with subject matter experts
- How to utilise third parties
- Understanding business drivers and goals
- How to manage project issues
- Creating project business plans/cases
- How to attain project approval
- Creating the planning process
- How to estimating required work
- Stakeholder engagement
- How to effectively define project scope
- How to schedule and budget required work
- Prioritising tasks
- Scoping project duration
- Gantt charts
- How to build and lead project teams
- Attaining project resources
- Agreement and negotiation of task contracts
- How to identify and manage project risks
- Risk management
- How to create and deliver a project health check
- How to build a real-time feedback loop
- Monitoring the success of task performance
- How to report on project status
- How to create milestone reports
- How to successfully close a project
- Conducting a project reviews
For ENDORSE to advise you on any Project Management training requirements, contact your Account Manager or email@example.com