Your Course Instructor will be an experienced subject-matter expert with extensive experience in training many of the largest Australian and International organisations.
While ENDORSE does offer “off the shelf” courses, we specialise in tailoring Sales Training Courses specifically to your organisation’s individual requirements. Senior Instructors build and design these courses by conducting straightforward and interactive Q & A sessions with your stakeholder/s.
After we design a course outline to your specifications, we then tailor the content of the course to meet your exact business needs. We make the process simple and seamless for our customers, whilst ensuring the course matches the needs of your team/s.
We understand that time is critical in successful organisations so we ensure that this initial process only takes 1-2 meetings/phone conferences, whilst still ensuring the highest quality, customised training solution.
We design and deliver Sales Training Courses for:
- Sales Executives
- Account Managers
- Sales Managers
- Senior Leaders
Subjects/Topics in our Sales Training Courses are listed, but not limited to, below:
- What is a Salesperson?
- What are sales cycles?
- What is a value proposition?
- Hunting and farming
- How to persuade ethically, but not manipulate
- How to build a sales plan
- How to build and maintain a pipeline
- How to analyse accounts and customers
- Managing time effectively
- Managing your diary
- Prioritising clients and prospects
- What is Customer Service?
- Customer Service rules
- Defining the customer experience
- Building trust and credibility with your customers
- Deal closing styles, techniques and frameworks
- Getting past the gatekeeper
- How to “ask for the business”
- Consultative selling vs transactional selling
- How to maintain profitability
- How to minimise price concession
- Conducting successful sales presentations
- Knowing your audience when presenting
- Perfecting your elevator pitch
- How to be a genuine trusted advisor
- Recognising and understanding your buyer’s tactics
- How to information gather
- Your personal brand and profile
- Using emotional intelligence
- Negotiating with poise and confidence
- Understanding the key drivers of negotiation
- Understanding the negotiation process
- Understand negotiating styles
- Understanding your own negotiation style
- Building common ground
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Dealing with customer objections
- How to handle customer price objections
- How to win back lost business
- Where is the “walk away” point?
- Eliminating dead-locks
- Selling to senior leaders
- Selling to sub-ordinates
- How to win repeat business
- How to maintain continuous customer loyalty
For ENDORSE to design and deliver a Sales Training Course for your team, contact your Account Manager or email@example.com